🐈
» Forums » Support » Locked Private Profile
Page options
d5f56afc
Community Member

Locked Private Profile

Please have try alot to move my account to public and yet i'm unable to move it 

Please help me to move it to public 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

If you are a new freelancer and don't earn money on Upwork within 90 days of your first proposal, or you choose not to submit a proposal within your first 90 days, your profile will change to private. 

When your profile is set to private it is not shown in freelancer search results but rest assured, clients are still able to see your profile when you submit proposals!

You can request that your profile visibility is reset by clicking this link found in this help article.

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

275 REPLIES 275
maralvar
Community Member

This is an option
In Find work, right side, Clic on your name.
You will go to your profile.In the right side clic on "Profile settings".
Now you can see My profile and the visibility option.

LuiggiR

Hi Afolabi,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Your profile visibility has been updated. Let us know if you need further assistance.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Community Member

Hello i also have issue with my account 

My account has been limited financially i was unable to withdraw my funds and also un able to apply for new job because the account got suspended without knowing what happened 

127106f7
Community Member

Hi, 
My upwork account has been private. Kindly make it public.

Hi Sehrish,

Your profile visibility is set to Public now. 

- Pradeep

Upwork

please Pradeep can you make mine public too, i can't do it from here it's given me error 

Hi Hashim,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Your profile visibility has been updated. Don’t hesitate to let us know if you need further assistance

~ Luiggi
Upwork
10930c78
Community Member

Hi please set my profile visibility to "Public" since I couldn't do it through ana utomatical button.
Thanks!

Hi please set my profile visibility to "Public" since I couldn't do it through an utomatic button.
Thanks!

Hi Igor, 

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
c8c2caff
Community Member

how did you reach upwork for resolving the pvt locked issue 

Hi Naveed,

Your profile visibility has been updated.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi, My account is set to private. Please set it to Public. 

Hi Sujeeth,

Your visibility is not currently locked Private; you should be able to update it by visiting your Profile Settings page. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hi LuiggiR,

Thanks for the support. I tried to update the profile to Public, but I received the below error. Could you please help me.

Thank you for the time.

Error message_Sujeeth Sukumar.png

Hi Sujeeth,

I am pleased to inform you that your profile visibility is set to Public now.

- Pradeep

Upwork
9b731d24
Community Member

Hello 
I also have issue with my account. It has a status: Visibility Locked Private . And I could not change it. I also sent a message to technical support but still nothing is changed. And I am trying to solve this problem about a month. 
Could you please help me with this problem?

Hi Komronjon,

Thank you for your message. Your profile visibility is set to Public now.

- Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Luggi, Could you please help me out? My account is set to private and I would like to update it to public. I will appreciate your help. Thank you

Hi Favour,

I checked and can see that your profile visibility isn't currently locked; you should be able to update it on your Profile Settings page

~ Luiggi
Upwork
0e09eb20
Community Member

Can You Please make my profile public? its locked and private

Hi Asif,

Thank you for your message. Your profile visibility is set to Public now.

- Pradeep

Upwork

Can You Please make my profile public? its locked and private.

Hi Fatima,

- Pradeep

Upwork
0e09eb20
Community Member

My Profile is locked and set private can make it public again please

Hi Asif,

Your profile visibility has been updated. Please check this help article to learn more about how you can avoid having your profile automatically set to private.

~ Nikola
Upwork
AndreaG

Hi all,

If you are a new freelancer and don't earn money on Upwork within 90 days of your first proposal, or you choose not to submit a proposal within your first 90 days, your profile will change to private. 

When your profile is set to private it is not shown in freelancer search results but rest assured, clients are still able to see your profile when you submit proposals!

You can request that your profile visibility is reset by clicking this link found in this help article.

~Andrea
Upwork
tinie12
Community Member

Thanks.

33fad65b
Community Member

Can we get my visibility reset. I just got back on Upwork a week ago and have been sending proposals consistently. 

Hi James,

I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Nikola
Upwork
347299a6
Community Member

Hello Andrea, i'm also currently facing this same issue. My account has been kept private for a month now. can you please help solve this 

Hi Richard,

- Pradeep

Upwork

There is no option to change my profile visibility in the Settings. I also tried using the upwork article and used the profile visibility button but it has been over 4 days and nothing has changed.

Can you please check and change my profile visibility? thanks

Hi Eisha,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Your profile visibility has been updated. Let us know if you need further assistance.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
453c58ab
Community Member

My profile is locked private and the button didn't work please make it public for me.

453c58ab
Community Member

I've tried this solution but it just sends me to the help center home page. It doesn't work. Please help me.

Hi Gabriel,

- Pradeep

Upwork
icyhell
Community Member

Hi!
Have 'Locked Private' again, can you please set to public? I asked about 1-2 months ago for same reason and have it again. Why it happened at short time? Thank you.

Hi Vitalii,

I’ve reset your profile visibility back to Public. If your profile has been set to private due to a lack of earnings, there are several simple ways to reset it to public. To learn more, log into your Upwork account, and you’ll see a pop-up notification with your options. We also send all affected freelancers an email notification, which you can refer to for your choices. Finally, you will also see your options by clicking on the “Find Work” tab and clicking on your “Visibility” status under the “My Profile” overview on the right side of the page.

- Pradeep
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths