🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » We found a problem with your primary billing ...
Page options
yousafahmad
Community Member

We found a problem with your primary billing method and to put it on hold. Update it now.

I'm getting the message as per the subject line and not sure how i can resolve it. I have contacted my bank and it is not an issue on their end.

17 REPLIES 17
ArjayM

Hi Yousaf,

Thank you for reaching out and reporting this here. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ Arjay
Upwork
lucioric
Community Member

How?. My ID card is in Spanish, that is not English but shares the same alphabet, and i haven’t had problem, but I think that Upwork as a global Marketplace should have support for all oficial languages for the ID cards. More nowadays that there are optical character recognition tools and translation tools.

Hi Lucio Ricardo,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I can confirm that your ID has been verified and there's no name mismatch on your payment method. Can you please tell us more information about your concern so that we can take a closer look and assist you accordingly? Looking forward to your response.

~ Arjay
Upwork

Hi Arjay

I have the same problem. I have already update my new billing info couple weeks ago and im not able to open new jobs to hire a freelancer. I'm not sure how to open a ticket to fix a problem with my account

-mando

Hi Erick,

We saw your post in the community and converted it into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. Rest assured that one of our agents will be reaching out to you.

~ Joanne
Upwork
556c9813
Community Member

I have the same issue... I have to solved this for a while now.

Mine also says 

Financial transactions for Joseph Ubadineke (96695159) have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support.

Kindly advice, thanks

Hi Joseph,

I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Nikola
Upwork
358c11dc
Community Member

I have a problem with my Upwork account. The following error message appears:

"We found an issue with your primary billing method and have placed it on hold."

I have already contacted my bank and they confirmed that there is no problem with the account.

I would like to request help to resolve this issue as quickly as possible.

Hi Kayo,

We saw your post in the community and converted it into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. Rest assured that one of our agents will be reaching out to you.

~ Joanne
Upwork
e158ee5a
Community Member

Hi, I am having the same issue. Can anyone help. My bank says the issue is not on their end.

Hi Julian,

I've escalated your community post to a support ticket. I'm sorry you're having difficulties using your billing method. One of our agents will contact you soon on this page to coordinate and assist.

~ Arjay
Upwork
hillarygoncalves
Community Member

Hello, I have the same problem with my upwork account. 
Can anyone help me? 

ab6e8cf7
Community Member

I have this problem as well. The card is good. Please contact me.

288a59d8
Community Member

I'm having this problem as well. Please contact me. 

hillarygoncalves
Community Member

I have this problem as well. The card is good. Please contact me.

74ed5356
Community Member

I'm facing this same problem, I changed 3 cards and even added paypal and still it isn't resolving the issue

Hi Pushkal,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members