🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » UpWork Metrics are not working
Page options
razvanel1312
Community Member

UpWork Metrics are not working

Has anyone had any issues with the Metrics lately?

Mine update every 24 hours at 3AM UK time, the 90 days metrics don't show anything, it's just a flat line. I tried getting in touch with the support but they said to me that they can't promise an implementation. The metrics used to update in real time giving be the right insight about everything and now they don't. Upwork have added a line of text on "My Profile" section saying that the  metrics don't update in real time and it might take 24 hours for them to update.

How am I supposed to track how well my profile performs when I boost it if I can't see real time data? Also, I tried boosting the profile this week and it's not getting me anything compared to last week and the week before.

Is it just me having this issue or is it a general issue with the platform?

5 REPLIES 5
a8d1dc31
Community Member

I have the same problem - and my understanding is that this is a general issue with the platform (amon several other strange behaviours).

Yes technical issue

tjmisny
Community Member

I also noticed this.  It's very frustrating to view success using these paid advertising products if we don't have real time metrics.  Is this an intentional technique to make it harder to discern if advertising spend is working?  

khushbu_gohil
Community Member

I observing since 7~10 days around...they are not updating real time and I can't see how many visits are there clients viewing or not

e599e35c
Community Member

My profile also didn't have updated metrics. It's said that my last update was 16 days ago. The profile is public, the last work was done a couple of days ago, and my information was updated also a couple of days ago. 

2024-04-27_23-01-59.png

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members