🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Why still I didn't get top rated badge ?
Page options
45c43c54
Community Member

Why still I didn't get top rated badge ?

Hi upwork team, I didn't get top rated badge yet although I meet all the requirements. Please let me know when I will get next badge ?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi Shahzad,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I would like to clarify that your 12-month earnings must be at least $1,000 to qualify for Top Rated. Additionally, you need to meet all requirement listed in this help article to receive Top Rated badge. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
NikolaS

Hi Shahzad,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I would like to clarify that your 12-month earnings must be at least $1,000 to qualify for Top Rated. Additionally, you need to meet all requirement listed in this help article to receive Top Rated badge. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
45c43c54
Community Member

45c43c54_0-1711530637829.png

but my earnings are 1K+

Thank you for following up, Shahzad. 

The amount on the screenshot you shared refers to your Total earnings on Upwork. All hourly, milestone, Project Catalog, bonus, and other payments you receive will be included in your total. You can find more information in this help article

To be eligible for the Top Rated badge your earnings in the past 12 months should be above 1000 USD. You can monitor your progress on your My Stats page under the Earnings section. Here is a screenshot for reference.  

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members