🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Top rated plus option inaccessible
Page options
ad572b05
Community Member

Top rated plus option inaccessible

Hi there,

The top rated plus option is sort of blurred out and got inaccessible in stats & trends section since a day, is it a bug or something? Can someone please enlighten me on this? Thanks for the help!

Regards.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi Muhammad and Khushbu,

I'd like to confirm that one of the primary requirements for Top Rated Plus is that you must have the Top Rated Badge. This is the reason for the Top Rated Plus requirements being greyed out when you don't have the Top Rated Badge yet. You can also see the other badge's requirements (Rising Talent and Expert Vetted) because these are not dependent on a previous badge for eligibility.

As soon as you have the Top Rated Badge you will be able to see the Top Rated Plus requirements on this page. In the meantime, please feel free to check this help article for information about the Top Rated Plus Badge requirements. 

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
JoanneP

Hi Muhammad,

I checked your account and saw the stats and trends, and I was able to view the information. Please clear your cache and cookies or use a different browser. Once done, please try again. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
ad572b05
Community Member

Hi JoanneP,

I cleared the browser cache and unfortunately, it's the same for me. It's the same on the mobile device as well.

Same here....I tried in different device and different different browser everywhere it's same it's not issue of browser it's might be bug on Upwork criteria section

khushbu_gohil
Community Member

Yes grey out since 19 April I inform to support they replied you can't see because you are not eligible, But it's bug interesting fact is I can see top rated criteria option, expert vetted too even I can see top rated plus criteria earlier even though I didn't eligible but criteria I can access.

And if it's issue of browser caches or anything else then how I also seen gray out in app as well...its seems technical bug

wrote:

Yes grey out since 19 April I inform to support they replied you can't see because you are not eligible, But it's bug interesting fact is I can see top rated criteria option, expert vetted too even I can see top rated plus criteria earlier even though I didn't eligible but criteria I can access.

And if it's issue of browser caches or anything else then how I also seen gray out in app as well...its seems technical bug

You said it right. It's like that on the mobile device as well. I did clear cache on my PC browser but it didn't fix it, its still unaccessible.

AndreaG

Hi Muhammad and Khushbu,

I'd like to confirm that one of the primary requirements for Top Rated Plus is that you must have the Top Rated Badge. This is the reason for the Top Rated Plus requirements being greyed out when you don't have the Top Rated Badge yet. You can also see the other badge's requirements (Rising Talent and Expert Vetted) because these are not dependent on a previous badge for eligibility.

As soon as you have the Top Rated Badge you will be able to see the Top Rated Plus requirements on this page. In the meantime, please feel free to check this help article for information about the Top Rated Plus Badge requirements. 

~Andrea
Upwork
ad572b05
Community Member

Hi AndreaG,

Thanks for your clarification regarding this badge.

Have a good day!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members