🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » No one view my proposal why ?
Page options
3a461834
Community Member

No one view my proposal why ?

In 7 days I submitted 10 plus proposals but noreply no views why ? Spent my 80 connects

Any please check my profile or any one please suggest me any type of suggestions please 

5 REPLIES 5
lama-pema
Community Member

Same here. I am guessing there could be many reasons. There are just so many people way better than us who already earned above 10k and have great ratings and feedback sending the proposals to same projects, and there are some clients who post jobs and not hire at all.

Last week i thought the same, I thought my account is invisible or something but then i got a respond from the client i remember sending proposal. 

Also, i checked your profile, there is nothing wrong. 

Hi Pema,

I viewed your UW profile.

(1) Add "Video Editing" to your list of skills.

(2) Add a 1-minute profile introduction video (by that, you can indirectly bring people to your YouTube channel).

Best regards,

Debesh.

6fcb3c97
Community Member

Hello, same here i send over 15 proposal and upgraded to freelancer plus membership, nothing changed, spended over 100 connects and i din't get a second job on Up.

someone can take a look at my profile please and tell me how to improve it.

Thank you all 

Hi Nikolas,

I reviewed your UW profile.

(1) Consider creating other specialized profiles (UW supports a maximum of 3).

(2) Add a 1-minute profile introduction video (by that, you can indirectly bring people to your YouTube channel).

Best wishes,

Debesh

debeshchoudhury
Community Member

Hi Tapabrata,

I reviewed your UW profile.

(1) Consider creating other specialized profiles (UW supports a maximum of 3).

(2) Add all other relevant skills to your past work experience.

(3) Add a 1-minute profile introduction video (by that, you can indirectly bring people to your YouTube channel).

Best wishes,

Debesh

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members