🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Hopeless now!
Page options
a996a9d1
Community Member

Hopeless now!

Why are my proposals not being viewed? Not even one profile view ! 
I have more than ten years of professional experience, I have provided an outstanding portfolio and described clearly what I exactly do, I have baught connects, 'available now' badge and done everything that was said by experts but still no view and despite sending proposals and cover letters that were reviewed by professionals I still don't hear from clients! Why is that ? Can anyone help please?

5 REPLIES 5
bcbb0538
Community Member

You can have many years of experience outside of the platform but for upwork you're just a beginner.

Maybe you should put more effort in writing your proposals, It took me about 20 proposals to get hired for the first time, once you start working with some clients you can start building a reputation through 5-stars reviews and clients feedbacks and then you'll probably get noticed by other clients.

Also upwork is a very competitive place and some of the clients won't always go for newbies, they prefer a well established profile even if the rates for this freelancer are way too high.

msimon_pm
Community Member

Mohammadreza, your portfolio is wonderful. Congratulations!

Thank you 😊 

sikandarayub
Community Member

I recommend applying to the "Most Recent Jobs" and submitting proposals when fewer than 10 proposals are already in. Applying early increases your visibility and reduces the likelihood of Top Rated or Top Rated Plus freelancers dominating the spotlight.

Top Rated or Top Rated Plus no more dominating there. It was before gambling. Now everone must pay extra or proposal will be trashed (moved to Others or deleted).

But your idea about when fewer than 10 proposals is correct.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members