🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Need help but unable to chat with a customer ...
Page options
mustafeyusuf
Community Member

Need help but unable to chat with a customer support agent

I have an issue with a client and I'm trying to contact customer support. However, the bot keeps turning me away because there's an old ticket relating to a different issue that's still open. The bot keeps telling me that I have an open ticket that I need to update, but my current issue has nothing to do with it. Also, I need urgent assistance from customer support.

I tried to find a phone number that I can call but couldn't find anything. Is anyone aware of a way to contact them by phone?

6 REPLIES 6
AndreaG

Hi Mustafa,

Could you please share more information about the situation you're referring to so we could check and assist you accordingly?

~Andrea
Upwork
mustafeyusuf
Community Member

Hi Andrea,

The client has refused to fully pay me for the work I've done for him. I've just sent you a DM containing more info about this issue.

mustafeyusuf
Community Member

Hi Andrea,

Could you please update me on this? I sent you a DM yesterday. I need to resolve this issue as soon as possible please. I'm still unable to reach customer support because of the bot.

Hi Mustafa,

Apologies for the delay in my response, I've replied to your DM now.

~Andrea
Upwork
mustafeyusuf
Community Member

I've been trying to reach customer support for 3 days, but the bot is preventing me from doing so. It keeps telling me that there's an old open ticket that I should update, but this is about a different issue. And even when I update the ticket, no one is coming back to me or closing the ticket. To say that this is frustrating would be an understatement.

I just need one thing: close the old ticket that's still open. I don't know why such a simple request would take such a long time.

Can someone help me close the open ticket? I'm still unable to reach customer support.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members