🐈
» Forums » Clients » PLEASE HELP. I need to raise a ticket or deal...
Page options
e4968029
Community Member

PLEASE HELP. I need to raise a ticket or deal with a human being.

I'm being driven insane by the chatbot support. I've just spent almost an hour trying to get help. I keep asking the chatbot to raise a ticket - and it keeps sending me off on a wild goosechase that ends up with me back talking to the Chatbot. Groundhog day... aarrrgh. Can someone help me to find a way to contact actual customer support - if they exist?

Many thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
celgins
Community Member

Live support is limited these days. A moderator should see your post and may convert it to a support ticket.

However, if your question is not sensitive in nature, you can ask it here in the forums and other users (freelancers and clients) and moderators might be able to provide answers.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
celgins
Community Member

Live support is limited these days. A moderator should see your post and may convert it to a support ticket.

However, if your question is not sensitive in nature, you can ask it here in the forums and other users (freelancers and clients) and moderators might be able to provide answers.

NikolaS

Hi Rohini, 

I am sorry for the inconviniece you experienced with contacting support. As Clark shared, could you please share more information about the issue you are experiencing so that we can assist you accordingly or connect you with the appropriate team? 

~ Nikola
Upwork
e4968029
Community Member

Hi Nikolas,

A ghostwriting contract, that had been completed and tip paid in January, remained open. I had another contract open and running. However, when I closed down the completed job (definitely closed down the correct contract) which still showed as open, my current ghostwriter received a notification from Upwork almost a week ago that I had cancelled OUR current ghostwriting contract. As I was away for a few days, I didn't see her message to me asking why "I had cancelled the contract!", even though I definitely had not. So she had stopped working on the second milestone and closed down her work. Of course, after I explained to her that she should never have received such a notification, she was back on board, but it caused several days delay and she has to now try and reopen her research tabs.

Can you explain why this happened because it caused a problem where there should have been none. Thank you.

Thank you for clarifying, Rohini. We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
29225c01
Community Member

Thank you.

Hi Joney,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths