🐈
» Forums » Clients » How can I reach a human ?
Page options
ca488bba
Community Member

How can I reach a human ?

Hello,

I face a problem with funding a contract, my bank have allowed the transaction and gave me the approval number of the credit company.

I need to submit a ticket or contact a human ! but I can not 
any help please ? 

Best Regards

6 REPLIES 6
5ec4f1ad
Community Member

The only way I got upwork to reach out to me via email was submiting a complaint through:

Pissed Coustmer - https://pissedconsumercomplaints.com/complaint-form/ 

Someone from upwork got back to me with in 72 hours and got my problem cleared up. 

JoanneP

Hi Sabri,

I’m sorry to learn you weren’t able to contact the Upwork Support Team directly, or file a ticket after interacting with the chatbot.
To access our support services, it would be best to follow the steps below:
  1. Navigate to the Help Center’s navigation bar and select the “Contact Support” option.
  2. Choose the “Chat with Upwork” option to initiate a conversation with our chatbot.
  3. Type in a question or topic and click “Send.” The chatbot will provide relevant articles related to your question.
We strongly encourage everyone to engage with the chatbot to access the available support options. Asking for assistance directly may not provide sufficient information for the chatbot to be able to assist you appropriately - for example, creating a ticket for you with the right team according to your concern.

We'd be happy to assist you here, too. Please share more information and we'll gladly help you with it. 
~ Joanne
Upwork
cd3f5662
Community Member

Hi Joanne,

I am trying to hire some freelancer and I am facing a problem with the payment process. I press on the "Hire" button, go to the "send an offer" page and fill the boxes, then we get to the bailing page. Now I have three cards ( two Visa cards and a Mastercard) as bailing methods.

I pick one of them then press on "fund contract & hire" and the CARDS are REJECTED! Now, money gets widthrawed from the bank account, but I recieve this message "Sorry, we couldn't charge the billing method you selected. Please try a different one." and the money gets back to the bank account!

I have tried all the CARDS and they are all declined! I need a solution for this frustrating issue!

Please, I need you to help me. 

I've asked a moderator to help you.

Hi John,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

- Pradeep 

Upwork
6cfecc28
Community Member

am posibly here to help you please

Latest Articles
Learning Paths