🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Message while Submitting Work
Page options
dc41a40f
Community Member

Message while Submitting Work

Hi Upwork!

I just want to know that here is the message sample, I want to send while submitting any milestone for payment. so just want to know, that is it OK or it's against Upwork policy?

Here is the message,

Hi [clients name],

I’ve attached [completed work]. I’ve really enjoyed working with you, so let me know if you’re not 100% happy with anything and I’ll get to work on it right away.

If you’re happy with the project, please could you end the contract and leave some nice feedback? My success on this platform depends on my feedback so I’d really appreciate a good rating.

Thanks,

[my name]"

2 REPLIES 2
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Viral S wrote:

Hi Upwork!

I just want to know that here is the message sample, I want to send while submitting any milestone for payment. so just want to know, that is it OK or it's against Upwork policy?

Here is the message,

Hi [clients name],

I’ve attached [completed work]. I’ve really enjoyed working with you, so let me know if you’re not 100% happy with anything and I’ll get to work on it right away.

If you’re happy with the project, please could you end the contract and leave some nice feedback? My success on this platform depends on my feedback so I’d really appreciate a good rating.

Thanks,

[my name]"

I wouldn't. When you submit your work, give the client his due time to review. At a later stage it's fine to ask to end the contract, but don't ask for feedback, and never ever sound desperate. 

Edit: Don't thank every client for their feedback with the same canned message, that gets old real fast. It clutters your profile, keep it clean so that potential clients see as much of your positive feedback as possible, and not your response which will not be a factor in their decision to hire you or  not. 

plz give me some work

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths