🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » How do I buy connects
Page options
chinedumonye
Community Member

How do I buy connects

Please, how do I buy connects so that I can submit my proposal?

21 REPLIES 21
AndreaG

Hi Chinedum,

To purchase Connects, go to Settings > Membership & Connects and click on the green 'Add More Connects' button. From there, select the amount to buy and click on the 'Buy Connects' button. Please note, that if you have sufficient funds on your Upwork balance, the charge will be applied to your Upwork balance. If not, the full amount will be charged to your primary billing method. You can check out this help article for more information.

~Andrea
Upwork
35eacc40
Community Member

I can't find membership and connect on my upwork settings 

Hi Shedrack,

You can access the Membership & Connects page via this link. This should be the first option shown under "User Settings".

~ Luiggi
Upwork
a9a12660
Community Member

i have zero balance on upwork. as you have mentioned in your comment that if someone dont have sufficient balance then he still can buy the connects and pay later on to upwork when he will get paid his first payment from any client ?

6499695a
Community Member

There is no membership and connects option in my profile setting. Please help 

Please double check. Firstly visit to Settings menu then underneath User Settings option you should find the Membership & Connect option. If you still not getting this option then you can contact with Customer Support, so they can assist and let you know the reason.

I didn't find it.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Could you please access this link here, and let me know what you're seeing on that page? 

~ Avery
Upwork
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Atta, 

Have you tried the steps Maruf shared with you? You can access your Membership & Connects page here. Let us know ifyou are unable to access the page or if you go through any issues. 

~ Avery
Upwork
6f71b509
Community Member

Screenshot_20230210_181949_Upwork Talent.jpg

 there's no membership and connects options

Hi Shannon,

Thank you for your message. It looks like you are trying to access the Settings page from your Client profile. You will need to switch to the freelancer profile and then click Settings.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
fdd9e308
Community Member

please l want to buy connects so that l can submit my proposals

Hi Kachikwu,

Thank you for reaching out to us. To purchase additional Connects:

1. Go to Settings
  2. Select Memberships & Connects
  3. Click Add More Connects

Once you’ve selected the bundle you wish to purchase, click Add Connects and your account will automatically be charged. You may check this help article for more information.

~ AJ
Upwork
d65446db
Community Member

but i cant see the option of membership & connect in my setting??

Hi Zahid,

Thank you for reaching out to us. It's on this page.

~ AJ
Upwork
597a0597
Community Member

Hi,
I am not able to attach my visa card to upwork account.

Hi Aoun,

I'm sorry you're having trouble adding your card. Can you please share a screengrab of the error you see on your end? You can also try using a different payment method to see if the issue persists.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
haseebahsan0300
Community Member

Hi,There is a promocode text field on the buy connect screen. I don't have any promo code and I want to buy connects how can I do that? 

Hi Haseeb,

You don't need a promo code to buy Connects. You can process your Connects purchase without entering one. Also, note that we don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
sammarisalah
Community Member

i wanna know if i can buy connects with the ammount that i have in my balance like i have 25$ and i want to use them to buy connects is that possible 

Hi Salah,

Absolutely! Using your Upwork Balance as a billing method to pay for your membership plan and buy Connects is one of the options. You can use your Upwork balance to purchase Connects even if you don’t have a primary billing method on file, as long as you have enough in your balance to cover the cost. You can also use a combination of Upwork earnings and your billing method if you have one on file. If your balance does not cover the price, we’ll automatically charge your primary billing method.

Please check this help article to learn more about available billing methods when paying your membership or buying Connects.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths