🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » How can I know that my profile is approve
Page options
kasparsvecs
Community Member

How can I know that my profile is approve

How do I know if my profile has been accepted by Upwork and I can start applying for jobs?

Thank you in advance!

Kaspars

1 REPLY 1
JoanneP

Hi Kaspars,

Welcome to Upwork! I checked your account and it looks like you've already created your profile. On Upwork, your profile is a critical tool to your success. It is a great way to demonstrate your skills and experience. Leveraging it to its full potential may help you differentiate yourself from other freelancers and improve the likelihood of getting hired. Here are some of the items successful freelancers incorporate into their profiles below:

• Build your profile: This is your chance to showcase your skills and experience to potential clients. Complete your profile, including your work history, education, and a description of your services.
  • Build a strong portfolio: Your portfolio may help impress potential clients with real-life examples of your skills and expertise. Add any projects you’ve completed in the past to help you showcase your skills.
  • Network with clients: Establish good relationships by delivering quality work on time and communicating effectively. This can help you secure repeat business and new opportunities in the future.
  • Bid on projects: When you find a project you're interested in, submit a proposal outlining why you're the best candidate for the job. Make sure to tailor your proposal to the specific project and client.
Still need to figure out where to begin on Upwork? These resources can point you in the right direction:

With these steps, you'll be on your way to success.
Good luck!
~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths