🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Portfolio Item - Only first page is visible
Page options

Portfolio Item - Only first page is visible

We would like to provide more information regarding your reports about previewing PDF files in portfolio.

Experience: when clicking on a multi-page PDF document in portfolio only the first page is visible.

We'd like to confirm that it is currently by design that only first page of your PDF document would show in the pop-up preview. However, if you click on the image, the full document should open in a new tab. You should be able to do this by clicking the portfolio item on your profile page, and then click the image that pops up with the portfolio details.

Screenshots for reference: 

egaruth_0-1678106216070.png

egaruth_1-1678106228824.png

Additionally, we shared your reports with our Product team as an improvement request and they will work on this in future updates.

Thank you for your understanding,

53 Comments
5ff01467
Community Member

Hello,

I added files to my portfolio but only first page is visible and I do not understand what is the problem. One is pdf questionnaire and the other is seminary work that is done in word but in pdf format uploaded. Can someone help me? Thank you.

LuiggiR

Hi Tanja,

This is by design. What you see on your profile page is a thumbnail of the portfolio item you've uploaded. If you click on the actual image, it will open the entire PDF document you've uploaded. Don't hesitate to let us know if you have any other questions.

5ff01467
Community Member

Thank you for answering. Well that is the problem, I click on it and see only first page. Can you see all pages in my pdfs?

LuiggiR

Hi Tanja,

Yes, I can see the entire PDF. You should be able to do this by clicking the portfolio item on your profile page, and then click the image that pops up with the portfolio details. Let me know if you still can't see it by doing this.

Community Member

Hey guys, my pdf is under 5MB, when I try and upload my file, it uploads perfectly fine. However, the content that is displayed is only on the first page of my PDF. The other 8 pages just don't show up? Not sure what could be causing this issue. Anything is appreciated!

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

NikolaS

Hi Ryan,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked but I could not replicate the issue you experience. Could you please go to your Profile > Portfolio section and select the portfolio you are referring to? You should be able to navigate between all pages you shared in the document attached to your post. You can find more information in this help article

Let us know if you need further assistance. 

dollydaguerre
Community Member

I am having this same issue--only the first page is visible. Can someone help?

kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Stacy,

It is currently by design that only first page of your PDF document would show in the pop-up preview. However, when clicking on the image, the full document should open in a new tab. We've also shared this feedback with the team that's working on improving the experience.

fd9bfc47
Community Member

Hi, I had the same issue However, when clicking on the image, the full document should open in a new tab, at least that was my case... hope you can solve the issue.

be81ab35
Community Member

I'm also facing the same issue. I have uploaded a PDF file with 40 pages and it's only showing 1 page. And I can't even upload 40 images in my portfolio because it only supports 20 images.