🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Mid-Contract Feedback not visible
Page options

Mid-Contract Feedback not visible

Some freelancers may be unable to see their Mid-Contract feedback when viewing their Work History from their own account. The feedback is visible if viewed by a client or another freelancer.

We would like to let you know that our engineers are aware of this issue and they are working as fast as possible to resolve it. We will update this thread as soon as we have more information. 

Edited to update information. 12/07/2023

We would like to let you know that the issue affecting Mid-Contract Feedback visibility is resolved

Thank you for your patience.
58 Comments
zameerkhan0007
Community Member
Hi Upwork support,

i need help regarding my Upwork account. I can see only 97 jobs completed, on the other hand. I have completed more than 164 jobs. Please update my profile and show my hidden or missing reviews and completed job data. 
 I will request you guys to please recheck my account manually update and refresh its data.

Thanks & Regards,
M.Zameer

PradeepH

Hi Muhammad,

I checked and I am able to see 147 completed and 7 In Progress jobs on your Upwork profile as seen here. Could you please try again after clearing Cookies and Cache on your browser? You can also try using a different browser. Feel free to message us if problems persist.

- Pradeep

kseniia-volovyk
Community Member

I had a review on the project which is in progress, and now I see that it disappeared. What can be a reason for this? Thanks!

LuiggiR

Hi Kseniia,

I checked and can see that all of your in-progress jobs show under your Work History. Additionally, one of them also shows a Mid-Contract Feedback. Are you referring to another one that should be showing it as well? If not, try clearing your browser cache and cookies and check again.

kseniia-volovyk
Community Member

Thanks, Luiggi! For some reason, I can not see this Mid-Contract Feedback.

LuiggiR

Thanks for following up, Kseniia. Can you specify for which of your contracts you can't see the feedback?

LuiggiR

Hi Andreea,

I checked and can see the job you're referring to on my end when I look at your public profile. You have another job currently in progress, but the client has not yet released any funds for that one, so you won't see it. If, for some reason, you can't see it on your end, try clearing your browser cache and cookies or checking from a different browser.

a02ff154
Community Member

Hi Luiggi,

Tried from 2 different computers and browsers and also from phone. I am discussing about this job: 35221161.

I know I have another job in progress and no funds were released yet, but I am not discussing about that job. 

Can your team check why I cannot see the job on my profile? 

Regards, 

Andreea

LuiggiR

Thanks for following up, Andreea. We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

759b3751
Community Member

Hi, I have three ongoing jobs but they are not showing on my profile from last one month, help me out and my profile is public, not private.