🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Mid-Contract Feedback not visible
Page options

Mid-Contract Feedback not visible

Some freelancers may be unable to see their Mid-Contract feedback when viewing their Work History from their own account. The feedback is visible if viewed by a client or another freelancer.

We would like to let you know that our engineers are aware of this issue and they are working as fast as possible to resolve it. We will update this thread as soon as we have more information. 

Edited to update information. 12/07/2023

We would like to let you know that the issue affecting Mid-Contract Feedback visibility is resolved

Thank you for your patience.
58 Comments
PradeepH

Hi Kulsoom,

You need to have a minimum of $1 earning processed on your active job to see them on your Upwork profile under ongoing jobs. 

- Pradeep

f1ce3686
Community Member

I got feedback last 15 days showing every day but today Jobs Feedback (Review) status is Now No feedback given My feedback is hidden Help me

zameerkhan0007
Community Member

Hi thanks for the reply,

Sorry, but it's showing same 97 even you check from client account. I have deleted cookies and cache but nothing change.

Checkk screenshot. Please ask your team to update my profile completed jobs and reviews.

Thanks,

458d419c
Community Member

Hi, My two clients leave me a feedback when ended contract and milestone was approved, I wrote a feedback for them too but I can;t wrote any comments but my feedback processed to them and it was 5 star. But their feedback don't show in my profile. What to do?

759b3751
Community Member

They are fixed jobs not hourly. I have completed 4 jobs all are fixed and 3 more jobs currently. How can I earn a minimum $1 on fixed jobs they are not completed yet. 

PradeepH

Hi Manoj,

I checked your profile and I am unable to replicate the issue you are referring to. I see that your feedback is already visible on your Upwork public profile as seen here. You can also refer to the All Contract page and click the job titles to check your feedback.

- Pradeep

PradeepH

Sorry to hear that you still have the same issue at your end, Muhammad. Could you please try using a different browser to check your Upwork profile? Let us know if you still see the same issue.

- Pradeep

kseniia-volovyk
Community Member

The name of the project is : Website designer Figma, the one which is in progress and has 219 hours

kseniia-volovyk
Community Member

I was also checking it with another browser and it is still not visible, the same checking on the mobile.

f3e8f277
Community Member

Hi there, I have a quick question. I had a good feedback for my last job and it doesn't appear on my profile. I can see it in my contract but not in public. What can I do? Thank you, Dorcas