🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » "We are sorry! We are experiencing a technica...
Page options
sergey_amelchuk
Community Member

"We are sorry! We are experiencing a technical problem....

My method passed the test, I draw a conclusion after a different time, but I constantly see this message."We are sorry! We are experiencing a technical problem and cannot process your request right now. Please try again in a minute."

51 REPLIES 51
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sergey,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

same problem here please resolve this 

Hi Muhammad,

Could you please clarify where you`re receiving the error? I would recommend to try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Tried everything but same issue. Please Resolve. I want to buy connects.

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Muhammad,

Did you check with your bank if your account is enabled for international charges? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

We are sorry! We are experiencing a technical problem

Please resolve this i Tried everything but same issue. I also clear cache and everything to make this error clear but same issue can you please resolve it as soon as possible because i want to but connects thanks

Hi Saeed,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

I have sent a direct contract to my customer and when He tried to add a card for payment processing, we received a message, "We are sorry! We are experiencing a technical problem and cannot process your request. Please try again in a minute."

The buyer tried 3 different cards but they still saw the same message.

I am facing a similar problem what's the solution?

Hi Muhammad,

Would you mind sharing more details about the problem that you are currently experiencing?

~ Luiggi
Upwork

how your issue was solved, My client also facing the same. 

Hi Goran. Thank you so much for your help.  This issue has been resolved. 

Hello, 

I am experiencing the same issue for several days already. Please help! I can't do the identity verification because of this persisiting problem, I worry I might lose my first client and can't submit any proposals.

Hi Andjela,

I would recommend to try and clear your cache and cookies or log in via Firefox to complete the process. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello Aleksandar I am facing same issue while accepting the any hire contract from a client.

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~ Arjay
Upwork

Hi Aleksandar,

I'm trying to pay a freelancer through upwork contract but whenever i add my card it shows me " The payment method you submitted could not be authorized. Please try using another one or contact Customer Support." i tried my 3 cards and even my brother card still it's showing me same error please provide me solution for this because i didn't faced this problem before.

Hi Zach,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork

My client is trying to accept a direct contract and We are facing issue with adding the payment. the message is "We are sorry! We are experiencing a technical problem and cannot process your request right now. Please try again in a minute.

Hi Muhammad,

I am sorry to hear about the challenges faced by the client. Could you please request the client to try again after clearing the Cookies and Cache on your browser? They can also try using a different browser. Feel free to message us if problems persist.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi there,

I have tried everything. New browser, clearing cache. I am still getting "We are sorry! We are experiencing a technical problem and cannot process your request right now. Please try again in a minute." Could you please help me to resolve this? My freelancer is waiting to get paid. Thanks.

Hi Mizhgon,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

- Pradeep

Upwork

Hello, I have the same problem but it's when I try to send a direct contract to a client.

Hi Khalifah,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with this. Could you please clear your browser cache and cookies and try again? Let us know if the problem persists so we can assist you further. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
fa8a5a43
Community Member

I'm facing the same issue right now, can't create a direct contract for a client!

jmath925
Community Member

I am having the same issue. Can someone help me?

Hi Jonathan,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Can someone help me as well? I keep getting the same error and I really need my money. My landlord has been so nice to me considering I owe them for rent. Please help me! I have updated my card several times and the card works otherwise so not sure. Every time I update the card it wants me to wait 3 days, I can't keep doing that. I need my money. Please help! 🙂

Hi Zalina,

I checked your account, and it looks like you have already created a support ticket regarding this concern. One of our agents will update your ticket, providing further assistance. Thank you. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Experiencing the same error. kindly help me in this regard!

Hi Saif,

Could you please share more information about the issue? Are you experiencing this error while trying to submit a proposal or withdrawing your funds? 

~ Joanne
Upwork
afcfd91c
Community Member

Experiencing the same error.

pls I need help

Hi Manar,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you are still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if you need further assistance.  

~ Nikola
Upwork
34dd5db2
Community Member

Hi,

I have same issue. Clearing cache and using other browser did not help. 

Hi Eugene,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
1ea82f73
Community Member

Hi Upwork,

I am experiencing this error while uploading my identity details and I can't work.

Kindly but urgently assist

Thanks,

Edwin.

Hi Edwin,

Thank you for your message. Could you please try again after clearing Cookies and Cache on your browser? You can also try using a different browser. Feel free to message us if problems persist.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Pradeep,

Thanks for your response.

It is still not working despite clearing Cookies and Cache on my browser and even tried other browsers as indicated in the screenshots attached.

Could it be because of the National Identification Card that is already accepted (and check-marked) hence the system simply refuses when I re-submit it(together with the bank statement I should be uploading)? I am a layman...

Kindly do your best to assist.

I would really appreciate.

Edwin.

Hi Edwin,

I can see you were able to share this with the team via support ticket as well. I will follow up with the team directly so they can continue to assist you there.

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members