🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » how do i know that the client has received my...
Page options
5b0c0cbf
Community Member

how do i know that the client has received my proposal?

I am new to upwork and have submitted 6 proposals so far. how do i know whether the client has received my proposal or no? 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
bobafett999
Community Member

You won't know if they have received your proposal or not, but you can see if they they have read it or not.

Under Find Work ---->My Stats and scroll down to analytics.  There you can see your profile views and proposal views.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
nahidhasan771
Community Member

There is no way to know client was received your proposal or not. But all freelancer's proposals are accessible to clients on their applicants page. They can see all proposals.

Please, Nahid, I would like to know why a client will put up an open work - they wouldn't log in for days - or sometimes they even forget about it.

They should realize that I use Connect to send proposals and sometimes bid on them.

bobafett999
Community Member

You won't know if they have received your proposal or not, but you can see if they they have read it or not.

Under Find Work ---->My Stats and scroll down to analytics.  There you can see your profile views and proposal views.

Hello Prashant, I can not find My Stats and anamytics under Find Job. Is it a future only for paying members  ? Thank you 

dad5e9dc
Community Member

There is no scope that your proposal is not received by clients if you send a proposal to a job, however, wait for your invitations. if the client invites you then definitely the client has received your proposal.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members