🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » building profile and having portfolio issues
Page options
7ca659bb
Community Member

building profile and having portfolio issues

Hello I am just about to start on upwork. I have been building my profile (set private till I am ready)

And I go into the portfolio and do the description and details and pic a template and loaded images.

But I can not get to next step (the preview) I want to see how stuff looks before actualy using in profile.

Not sure why I can not get to next step. Do I have to be id verified first? payment verify etc. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
7ca659bb
Community Member

Thanks Arjay,   

I did not get that you had to upload to 2 spots (i am using case study) And then I went down a rabbit hole thinking the images were not cropped right and could not figure out how to change(in the upload module) and thought about doing a pdf. But when I tried preview any way it did automaticly show the whole images, not cropped, like it shows in the upload and edit module.

So now I can figure best way to add info to different areas for look I want. but....

As long as I am on here.  #1- Is there a limit on how many images in a case study?

#2- And is there a limit on how many case studys in portfolio?

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
ArjayM

Hi James,

Our engineers also made improvements to the Portfolio section to make it more clear what fields are required. The changes that were implemented include:

• Adding asterisks to required fields and a message on the file inputs to let freelancers know that those are required. Any required fields must be attended to in order for the preview button to work.
  • Also, when it comes to a "Case study" type of portfolio there are two fields that have to have at least one file uploaded or a video link needs to be provided.

You may also consider clearing your browser's cache and cookies before doing so. Let us know if the issue persists; we'll look further into that for you.

~ Arjay
Upwork
7ca659bb
Community Member

Thanks Arjay,   

I did not get that you had to upload to 2 spots (i am using case study) And then I went down a rabbit hole thinking the images were not cropped right and could not figure out how to change(in the upload module) and thought about doing a pdf. But when I tried preview any way it did automaticly show the whole images, not cropped, like it shows in the upload and edit module.

So now I can figure best way to add info to different areas for look I want. but....

As long as I am on here.  #1- Is there a limit on how many images in a case study?

#2- And is there a limit on how many case studys in portfolio?

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members