🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » How to boost low JSS?
Page options
437599bf
Community Member

How to boost low JSS?

Can anyone share quick tips to boost JSS from 89 to 90+?

3 REPLIES 3
yoshuayasmin
Community Member

There's no one single effective solution per se, but if you can apply and get accepted to some quick contracts and do your best, that might help with clients leaving you the best rates in their feedback. This way they contribute towards your JSS.

I guess just be patient and keep doing your best - I know it works for me and a lot of other people. Unfortunately there's no real shortcut here other than continuing what you do in the best possible manner.

6bfcdaf8
Community Member

You start your bio by mentioning you're in the US. There is a very low star review on your profile that says you outsource all development to Pakistan. And you say you'll provide full refund but when actually asked for it you didnt.

Based on this observation, there seems to be a reason for your jss. To increase it you need to change what caused that drop in the first place.

I operate an agency with talent spread across the globe, including Pakistan and India. Unfortunately, the contract didn't align with what the client initially outlined. Nevertheless, I acknowledge the situation, and I appreciate your advice.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members