🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Wrong total number of hours
Page options
ae125c83
Community Member

Wrong total number of hours

Hi Upwork team,

I just want to know that is it even possible that we have worked less for any client but on the profile, it's showing even much more number of hours.

In the contract, It's showing 65 hours only, but on profile, it's showing 88 hours. Here are the screenshots -

ae125c83_0-1707547931615.png

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

It's not under my profile, but on my colleague's profile. Please let me know is it possible or the screenshot he shared with me which is showing 65 hours is wrong or fake.

Here is freelancer's profile - https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/amangambhir4

4 REPLIES 4
JoanneP

Hi Aayush,

Could you please have your friend try clearing their cache and cookies or using a different browser?

~ Joanne
Upwork
ae125c83
Community Member

Hi Joanne,

Yes he tried, but still the same issue. Can you please confirm what's the actual number of hours worked for this contract? or which of these is correct?

Aayush, I'm afraid that we can't share the details of another user's account for privacy reasons. Please advise your friend to Contact Support directly for assistance. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
ae125c83
Community Member

Hi Luiggi, I understand that. he already contacted customer support and they only told us that In the profile, it will be show that what hours have been worked. Nothing else.

I just want to get know from you that Is it even possible that on Profile, it's showing more number of hours worked than the actual working? I am not asking to confirm with his earning or hours. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members