🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Will a closed contract with a remaining miles...
Page options
c877f1c9
Community Member

Will a closed contract with a remaining milestone affect my JSS

after the project finished the client opened a new milestone  which I didn't want to work on. so we ended the contract. will this affect the JSS ( it was not funded yet ) ?

Also in another project the client added a new milestone after the project finished ( which I said I don't want to) and funded it.
I asked him to end the contract and I refunded the new milestone. Will this affect my JSS ?

It is just new milestones which wasn't agreed and I didn't accept so I don't think it should affect it. But I'm new here and I don't know.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi Seif,

Ultimately, the main thing that will affect your JSS one way or another is the client's feedback. Any specific milestones have no bearing other than generally more milestones mean a bigger contract with more weight on your JSS. However, that only applies if the milestones were actually released to you which is not the case here. Please feel free to check out this help article for more information on JSS.

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
AndreaG

Hi Seif,

Ultimately, the main thing that will affect your JSS one way or another is the client's feedback. Any specific milestones have no bearing other than generally more milestones mean a bigger contract with more weight on your JSS. However, that only applies if the milestones were actually released to you which is not the case here. Please feel free to check out this help article for more information on JSS.

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members