🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Why aren't there "to HTML" jobs on Upwork tha...
Page options
12c0723c
Community Member

Why aren't there "to HTML" jobs on Upwork that translate the design into a site?

Why aren't there "to HTML" jobs on Upwork that translate the design into a site? Am I doing something wrong? Or is Upwork not the right place for this job?
In words Is anything missing? There may be words I should use. Thank you in advance.

"figma to html" OR "psd to html" OR "xd to html" OR "image to html" OR "figma to site" OR "psd to site" OR "xd to site" OR "To Css" OR "To website" OR "To web" OR "Simple html" OR "To html" OR "Web design conversion" OR "Web design coding" OR "HTML/CSS conversion" OR "Web layout conversion" OR "web design conversion" OR "to responsive HTML" OR "HTML slicing from" OR " to XHTML" OR "Convert Html" OR "Convert Web" OR "Convert website" OR "Convert css"

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
yofazza
Community Member

I know what you mean.

The 'to HTML' projects are common, and I believe it wouldn't take long for the clients to find someone to hire. I just did a search, and none of them are available right now.

I saw one in my feed reader. An hour ago where it's already taken.

Also, I believe most of those jobs have little pay because everyone think they can do it so the competition is fierce. Although, sometimes clients offer a decent amount when they know what they want, like if the layout is complex and they want very flexible/clean/efficient code (and the competition will becoming even more fierce).

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
lee-xinshun
Community Member

I've seen it before, but the competition is fierce

What did you see? There are no jobs, no advertisements. Let there be competition I use RSS

12c0723c
Community Member

Are there any words I should add or change?

lee-xinshun
Community Member

Is this a job offer? 🙂

grimesr
Community Member

Why are you making this so hard. I put in a search for

html

and got loads of projects. KISS

12c0723c
Community Member

Should I just write html instead of search? I could not fully understand.

grimesr
Community Member

Just put the word html in the job search criteria.

yofazza
Community Member

I know what you mean.

The 'to HTML' projects are common, and I believe it wouldn't take long for the clients to find someone to hire. I just did a search, and none of them are available right now.

I saw one in my feed reader. An hour ago where it's already taken.

Also, I believe most of those jobs have little pay because everyone think they can do it so the competition is fierce. Although, sometimes clients offer a decent amount when they know what they want, like if the layout is complex and they want very flexible/clean/efficient code (and the competition will becoming even more fierce).

12c0723c
Community Member

Here is the answer I was looking for! Thank you very much.

What do you recommend? Is it difficult to find a job? At least $150-200 per month

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members