🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » What is financial account and why it's name d...
Page options
6f104711
Community Member

What is financial account and why it's name didn't changed?

Hi

I created my account with my nickname(Azamat Zema, real name is Azamat Atikeyev) 5 months ago.

A few days ago, I tried to rename it to connect my paypal account.

Upwork account name was renamed successfully but financial account name didn't change.

Please help me.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Azamat,

Did you receive an error message when you attempted to connect to Paypal? Did it show that the name doesn't match? If your payment method was flagged for a name mismatch, you may add a new payment method that reflects your Upwork verified name, or reply to the email sent from Upwork to start the process of verifying that you are an authorized user on the payment method. You can read this help article for more information. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
JoanneP

Hi Azamat,

Did you receive an error message when you attempted to connect to Paypal? Did it show that the name doesn't match? If your payment method was flagged for a name mismatch, you may add a new payment method that reflects your Upwork verified name, or reply to the email sent from Upwork to start the process of verifying that you are an authorized user on the payment method. You can read this help article for more information. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
6f104711
Community Member

Thank you, Joanne Marie

e18f9873
Community Member

I'm Having the same Issue, any support here???

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members