🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » VAT
Page options
60805eec
Community Member

VAT

Hello,

I received my first payment today with Christianity Trust funds, I found it strange because I've never needed VAT code to receive money before but immediately I cleared the VAT code I received payment.

10 REPLIES 10
fb877bee
Community Member

Yes I've also received money from that bank only once though I didn't like the idea of getting the VAT code but it worked.

19755b9e
Community Member

I don't trust it ask me for VAT code

Hello Hassan,

I also thought the same but I got the VAT code and receive my money. You can also talk to your tax advisor on this before you do anything.

Hey I was able to get the funds from the bank. Honestly thought it was a scheme to but it did worked out well, it's an ok bank I guess.

I do use the bank to make some transactions but not all the time though. It's ok

17e4e2d8
Community Member

I'm in Thailand and I've used it to receive money from someone in Lebanon but I had to get a VAT code first. Other than that it works well.

a0dd82ea
Community Member

It's a tiresome bank after receiving The VAT code I still had to clear some other payment because of India Law on taxes but I still received the money transferred to me.

Same here and I'm from the UK.

a0dd82ea
Community Member

It's a tiresome Bank after getting the VAT code I still had to clear some payment because of India Law on taxes but I still received the money transferred to me.

4d768f64
Community Member

Same here I've received money from there before reliable banking platform.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members