🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Unfortunately, we were unable to process your...
Page options
lalici-sokol
Community Member

Unfortunately, we were unable to process your transaction. Your account is being reviewed. We may ne

Hello,

I am Top Rated Freelancer and my profile was verified. I am having this error when to get paid: 

Unfortunately, we were unable to process your transaction. Your account is being reviewed. We may need to verify your identity information. Please check your email for the detailed next steps. If you don’t hear back within 2 business days, please contact us.
Please how can I relosve? 
31 REPLIES 31
NikolaS

Hi Sokol,

I checked and could see that you already submitted your document for review. Please allow more time for our team to review your case. It should be completed within one business day.

Thank you for your patience, 

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi Nicola, 

Thank you for your response.

I have more than 1 years freelancer on Upwork! 

Thank You!

Hi Nikola! 

Please when I can get a solution. Its says in one business day but there are more than 4 days with this issue. Let me know please 

Hi Sokol,

Please keep in mind that weekends are not counted as business days. If the review is not completed by the end of the day, feel free to follow up here so that we (Moderators) can assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran!

First let me thank you for your input.

Yes sure I understand and I'm waiting for a reslove 🙂 

Thank you!

I have same issue, please help me. identity was verified few days back

I am getting below mentioned error, when trying to add billing method. I need to upgrade my membership.

Unfortunately, we were unable to process your transaction. Your account is being reviewed. We may need to verify your identity information. Please check your email for the detailed next steps. If you don’t hear back within 2 business days, please contact us.

Hello Gagandeep,

I'm sorry to hear that you are unable to add a billing method. I see that you are already communicating with your team via a support ticket. One of our team members will respond to you as soon as possible. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on your support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern.

Thank you

Pradeep H.

Upwork
8a2bb422
Community Member

I am getting this error while adding payment method.

Hello Mehmood,

I'm unable to see any restriction on your account at the moment. Are you currently still experiencing this error? If so, please try clearing your browser cache and cookies or try adding your payment method from a different browser. Don't hesitate to let us know if the problem persists so we can assist you further.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
8a2bb422
Community Member

I clear and Delete cache and cookies after deleting then i add card i am getting same error then i try it in new browser. In New Browser I am getting same error.

Hi Mehmood,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here . Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
613adbcd
Community Member

i have the following error 

need support please

Hi Mahmoud,

Just to confirm, are you experiencing any problems when you click on the "Get Started" hyperlink on your page? Once you've clicked on the green hyperlink you will be guided to a new window where you can continue with your verification. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

why this is happens with me and my indentity is varified 

Hi Zia,

We can see that the ID-verified badge is already added to your account. There is no longer a limitation on your account. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
mfaizan124
Community Member

Same Problem.
Any solutions yet?

Hi Muhammad,

I would be happy to help. Are you referring to the notification about the verification process? If so you can click the green GET STARTED button on your end and it will start the verification process. You can find more information in this help article. Let us know if you have further questions. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
95d03f82
Community Member

Hello,

Hope you doing well. I am providing service as a video editor in Upwork. I get my verification badge a few days ago. It still appears in my profile but when I try to get paid Upwork said I can't. upwork said they will contact me within two days but 1 week has already passed. I haven't found any mail from them.

One thing I provided is my Government id and visual verification. I need your help. I don't know how I withdraw my USD. I need this badly.

Hi MD AL,

I have submitted a follow-up to the team handling your case and you should be getting an update here soon. Don't hesitate to communicate with the team through that ticket if you have questions or clarifications.

~ Arjay
Upwork
052845de
Community Member

Hi, upwork support staff!

my account is verified/approved but when i submit payment mathod following error is invoking

"Unfortunately, we were unable to process your transaction. Your account is being reviewed. We may need to verify your identity information. Please check your email for the detailed next steps. If you don’t hear back within 2 business days, please contact us."

i also submitted myt driving lisense as my identity. please resolve this issue.

thank you.

Regards:

Muhammad Abdullah

Hi Hafiz,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about the error while adding a payment method. Please allow 2 business days for the team to review your account. Feel free to message us if the issue is not received after 2 business days.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
052845de
Community Member

ok i will wait till Monday morning

da9a97d6
Community Member

what can  i  do now

Hi Muhmmad,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please share more information about the issue you experience so that we can assist you accordingly? 

~ Nikola
Upwork
d131960e
Community Member

I am writing to inform you that I have encountered an unexpected issue while attempting to process payment for our project. Unfortunately, I received the following message: "Unfortunately, we were unable to process your transaction. Your account is being reviewed. We may need to verify your identity information. Please check your email for the detailed next steps. If you don’t hear back within 2 business days, please contact us."   

I would greatly appreciate any guidance or support you can offer in navigating through this situation. If you have any insights or recommendations on how to expedite the verification process or resolve the issue promptly, I would be grateful to hear them.

Hi samiheh,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
f884b334
Community Member

I'm facing the same problem, even though I already have the verified id badge on my profile.

Hi Omar,

I checked your account and can confirm that there are no restrictions on your account that should prevent you from initiating a fund withdrawal. Your payment method was recently added and is already under a 3 day security period. You will be able to initiate a fund withdrawal after May 1st. 

- Pradeep

Upwork

that was solved by it self but I'm facing a problem that always it shows in my main page that I have a problem in id verification even though I already have the id verification badge on my profile! just a warning shows that I have to do id verification, I do it, I get that I have to wait until manual review, nothing happens and the error shows again after some time.

what can be done?

Omar, I tried but wasn’t able to replicate the issue you’re describing. Could you please try using a different browser or the incognito mode of your current browser? You may also try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies. Feel free to message us with the screenshot of the error message if the issue persists.

- Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members