🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » can I discontine membership plus anytime
Page options
a3bab184
Community Member

can I discontine membership plus anytime

Hi,

I am new here. I consider to join membership plus. However, I want to know if I can discontiue the plus plan anytime once I have built my network.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
c43fb696
Community Member

Yes, you can discontinue your Upwork Plus membership at any time. Upwork Plus is a subscription plan that provides additional features and benefits, such as enhanced visibility in client search results and additional Connects. If you decide that you no longer want or need the benefits provided by Upwork Plus, you can cancel your subscription at any time.

To cancel your Upwork Plus membership, you can follow these general steps:

1. Log in to your Upwork account.
  2. Go to your Settings by clicking on your profile picture in the top right corner and selecting "Settings & Privacy."
  3. Navigate to the "Membership & Connects" section.
  4. Find the Upwork Plus subscription information.
  5. Look for an option to cancel or manage your subscription. This may involve clicking on a "Cancel" button or a similar option.

Please note that Upwork's interface and options might evolve, so the exact steps may vary. If you have trouble finding the cancellation option, you can refer to Upwork's Help Center or contact Upwork Support for assistance.

Before canceling

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
PradeepH

Hello Choi Ha,

Thank you for your question. I understand that you are considering joining the Freelancer Plus plan and want to know if you can discontinue the plan anytime. At Upwork, we strive to provide our members with the best possible experience. I will be happy to confirm that you can cancel your Freelancer Plus plan anytime. Feel free to message us if you need further assistance.

- Pradeep

Upwork
c43fb696
Community Member

Yes, you can discontinue your Upwork Plus membership at any time. Upwork Plus is a subscription plan that provides additional features and benefits, such as enhanced visibility in client search results and additional Connects. If you decide that you no longer want or need the benefits provided by Upwork Plus, you can cancel your subscription at any time.

To cancel your Upwork Plus membership, you can follow these general steps:

1. Log in to your Upwork account.
  2. Go to your Settings by clicking on your profile picture in the top right corner and selecting "Settings & Privacy."
  3. Navigate to the "Membership & Connects" section.
  4. Find the Upwork Plus subscription information.
  5. Look for an option to cancel or manage your subscription. This may involve clicking on a "Cancel" button or a similar option.

Please note that Upwork's interface and options might evolve, so the exact steps may vary. If you have trouble finding the cancellation option, you can refer to Upwork's Help Center or contact Upwork Support for assistance.

Before canceling

a3bab184
Community Member

Thank you 

try2t
Community Member

The "solution" is not entirely correct- you can cancel at any time except for 2 days which is the 48 hours of rebilling.

So if you forgot the about the subcription and try to cancel it, you will get the following error message:

We are in process of subscription renewals and upgrades are not possible during that period. Please come back later.

If you can not cancel during a period, it is misleading to claim that a person can cancel at anytime

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members