🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Top Rated Plus Criteria
Page options
abuhamad-adham
Community Member

Top Rated Plus Criteria

Hi Upworkers!

I am about to hit a large contract soon just a few hundred dollars, and soon hopefully will be about to hit 10 grand of dollars.

My question is:

Should my large contract when I hit the 5000$ large contract  - I am a graphic designer -, should be ended by the client with no negative feedback or refund by the client, to be counted as an approved term for my way to be Top Rated Plus?

I hope that I explain myself clearly.

Thank you in advance!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Adham A wrote:

My question is:

Should my large contract when I hit the 5000$ large contract  - I am a graphic designer -, should be ended by the client with no negative feedback or refund by the client, to be counted as an approved term for my way to be Top Rated Plus?

No, there is no need for the contract to be closed for it to count as a large contract, it can be open or closed. It will count as a large contract open or closed, as long as there is no poor feedback.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
JoanneP

Hi Adham,

Below is the criteria to earn the Top Rated Plus badge:

Criteria for individual freelancers and non-exclusive agency members:

• Total earnings over $10,000 in the past 12 months
  • Agencies have total earnings over $20,000 in the past 12 months
  • Worked or working on one or more large* contracts in the past 12 months without negative outcomes.
    • You must earn funds on your large contract within the past 12 months for it to remain qualified. Otherwise, it does not qualify for Top Rated Plus.
  • Maintained Top Rated status

You can find more information about it here

~ Joanne
Upwork
petra_r
Community Member

Adham A wrote:

My question is:

No, there is no need for the contract to be closed for it to count as a large contract, it can be open or closed. It will count as a large contract open or closed, as long as there is no poor feedback.

Hi Petra,

Thank you for your time in response to my question!

Have a great day!

Hi Petra, as a web developer who already holds a Top Rated Plus badge, I'm curious about the specifics regarding earning over $10,000. If I achieve this milestone without securing a permanent contract valued at more than $10,000, will I revert to being Top Rated?

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members