🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Seeking Advice: Unauthorized Payment Transfer...
Page options
39c50b85
Community Member

Seeking Advice: Unauthorized Payment Transfer to Payoneer

Hello Upwork Community,

I hope this message finds you all well. I'm reaching out today seeking advice and assistance regarding an unexpected issue I recently encountered with the automatic payment transfer system on Upwork.

To provide some context, I have my Upwork account set to be paid automatically on a monthly basis when my earnings reach $1000 or more. However, I was surprised to find that despite having only $42 in my Upwork account, a payment was transferred to my Payoneer account without my authorization.

This situation has left me puzzled and concerned, as I had not anticipated any automatic transfers with such a low balance in my Upwork account. My intention was to keep the funds within the Upwork platform for future use, particularly for purchasing connects or other services as needed.

I would greatly appreciate any advice on how to prevent unauthorized transfers like this from happening in the future. Any tips or best practices would be invaluable to me as I navigate this situation.

Thank you all for taking the time to read this message and for any assistance or guidance you can provide. Your support within the Upwork community is truly appreciated.

Best regards,
Anik Siddiky

0 REPLIES 0
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members