🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Portfolio Under Review
Page options
rafezhossain00
Community Member

Portfolio Under Review

Hi Upwork,

This is Rafez,I have done the first job on Upwork. My client was satisfied and provided perfect feedback. After that,  I filled out my portfolio with the last website I have done.
but after day still wrote on "under review"

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01c2441eeec27bc3a4?p=1751880003247382528

why????
could you please remove "under review" from my last website?

Thanks 
Md Rafez Hossain 
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
LuiggiR

Hello Md Rafez,

This is by design. When you add or edit a portfolio item and link it to a contract on Upwork, it needs to be reviewed by the client you worked with. We’ll automatically email clients when a portfolio item has been linked, giving them three days to reject it. If they don’t reject it in the time allotted, the item will be publicly displayed on your profile. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
LuiggiR

Hello Md Rafez,

This is by design. When you add or edit a portfolio item and link it to a contract on Upwork, it needs to be reviewed by the client you worked with. We’ll automatically email clients when a portfolio item has been linked, giving them three days to reject it. If they don’t reject it in the time allotted, the item will be publicly displayed on your profile. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
2c8ae7aa
Community Member

Hello Luiggi R,

Recently I have finished my project, and added in my potfolio. And it is more than 3 days, so if my client even hasn't seen it should be aproved, am I right?  

Hi Ifadh,

I can see that the project you're referring to ended on Feb 07, so today is the last day for your client's review. If they don't reject it, it should be published by tomorrow.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
rafezhossain00
Community Member

Got it! Thanks for your reply answer 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members