🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Not getting a job
Page options
69fbd932
Community Member

Not getting a job

Not getting a job
Hi Upwork community, my profile is 100 percent complete with earnings, ongoing projects, and two completed projects but fromone and a half months, I've only received one reply to my proposals, and there's been no activity or invites despite having my availability badge on. Previously, I used to receive replies and invites regularly, but now there's nothing. I really need work. What could be the solution to this sudden lack of response and activity? Please help me.
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
dad5e9dc
Community Member

your profile is just looking awesome!  

The solution could be bringing your own clients from linkedin or social media plattforms! cause a lot of people now started freelancing like you and me! So the competition is now furiously high! 

I hope you understand and continue your upwork career here! don't get overwhelmed and make a fan base on youtube so that your clients get's never ended!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
dad5e9dc
Community Member

your profile is just looking awesome!  

The solution could be bringing your own clients from linkedin or social media plattforms! cause a lot of people now started freelancing like you and me! So the competition is now furiously high! 

I hope you understand and continue your upwork career here! don't get overwhelmed and make a fan base on youtube so that your clients get's never ended!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members