🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Not able to BOOST PROPOSALS despite freelance...
Page options
0d01dcc4
Community Member

Not able to BOOST PROPOSALS despite freelancer plus

Dear Upwork Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to report an issue I've encountered with the proposal boosting feature, which appears to be unavailable to me despite my active Freelancer Plus subscription. As per the benefits associated with the Freelancer Plus plan, I understand that I should have the capability to check bids of other people.

Unfortunately, the option to boost a proposal is not visible or accessible in my account, preventing me from utilizing this key feature intended to enhance my freelancing opportunities on your platform. I have verified that my Freelancer Plus subscription is active and in good standing, yet this issue persists.

Could you please assist me in resolving this matter? I rely on the features provided by my subscription to effectively compete and succeed on Upwork, and access to the proposal boost functionality is critical for my ongoing projects and proposals.

Thank you for your attention to this issue. I look forward to your prompt assistance and am happy to provide any further information required to expedite a resolution.

Best regards,

Rounak Singh

Profile URL - https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/rounaksingh

1 REPLY 1
spectralua
Community Member
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members