🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Message board to email problem
Page options
dataextract
Community Member

Message board to email problem

I am facing some time delay problem in getting the messages through Upwork message board and Email for the past few days. I have tried clearing the cache and all. Still the same. 

When I am online, it shows the client is typing a message in the message room. Suddenly nothing showing there, but get those messags in Email. After few minutes (at times after several minute only it is appearing in the Upwork message board. 

Is this something someone else is also facing?

1 REPLY 1
d00c8a3b
Community Member

If you're experiencing delays in receiving messages through the Upwork message board and email, it's possible that there may be technical issues on Upwork's end or with your internet connection. Here are some steps you can take to troubleshoot the issue:

1. Check your internet connection: Ensure that you have a stable internet connection to prevent any delays in receiving messages.

2. Clear cache and cookies: You've already tried this step, but it's worth mentioning again. Clearing cache and cookies can sometimes resolve technical issues with websites.

3. Try a different browser or device: If you're still experiencing delays, try accessing Upwork from a different web browser or device to see if the issue persists.

4. Contact Upwork support: If the problem continues, reach out to Upwork support for assistance. They can investigate the issue further and provide guidance on resolving it.

5. Monitor for updates: Keep an eye on Upwork's status page or community forums for any announcements or updates regarding message delivery issues. Other users may also report similar problems, which can help identify if it's a widespread issue.

By following these steps and reaching out to Upwork support if necessary, you can hopefully resolve the delays in receiving messages and ensure smooth communication with clients.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members