🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Message Page
Page options
8ed0ffeb
Community Member

Message Page

Hi,

Respected upwork team

Hope you all are doing well. My upwork message page is not wokring please sort this issue as soon as possible or guide me through it's solution.

Thanks!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi Ijaz,

I tried but wasn’t able to replicate the issue you’re describing. Could you please try using a different browser or the incognito mode of your current browser? You may also try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies. Also note that we only officially support the latest two versions of Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, and Apple Safari.

If the issue persists after that, could you please share a screenshot of what you're seeing on your end so we could investigate further?

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
AndreaG

Hi Ijaz,

I tried but wasn’t able to replicate the issue you’re describing. Could you please try using a different browser or the incognito mode of your current browser? You may also try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies. Also note that we only officially support the latest two versions of Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, and Apple Safari.

If the issue persists after that, could you please share a screenshot of what you're seeing on your end so we could investigate further?

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members