🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Help I cannot remove my response to a client ...
Page options
alferox
Community Member

Help I cannot remove my response to a client feedback (URGENT)

I'm having hard time to find how to remove my response to a client feedback and explaining all the situation that is happened now the client comes back to me and threatning me by escalating the matter to Upwork team and I have accepted to remove my response even tho it was the truth but I'm just afraid that Upwork for any reason might take the Client Side and ban me so can anyone help me to know to remove my response?

Thank you so much guys!

2 REPLIES 2
LuiggiR

Hi Ehab,

I'm sorry to learn about your situation. I want to clarify that your account won't be suspended unless there's a valid reason; you can take a look at this page to learn why our Trust & Safety team may take action on someone's account.

Unless you've committed an offense that warrants a suspension, you don't have to worry about this happening to you. If you feel the response you left to your client's feedback is an accurate reflection of your experience while working with them, you don't have to remove it. That said, if you still would like to remove it, please let us know, and we'll escalate your concern for further assistance. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
alferox
Community Member

Hello LuiggiR

I shared the entire situation with you in Private 

please check it out when you can

thank you for your quick response on my question here

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members