🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Getting an API Key
Page options
liorrahamim
Community Member

Getting an API Key

I want to get an API access key, instead I get this message:
"Unfortunately, your subscription plan does not allow accessing this feature."

Am I supposed to activate it somehow? I do not see any button to let them know I want a key.
I am a freelancer, and from my understanding any freelancer can get a key for free -
"[...] freelancers on any membership plan can request access to Upwork's API [...]." from https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/115015857647-Request-an-API-Key.
Please help me or refer me to help desk.

Thanks

9 REPLIES 9
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Lior,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with the API key.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hey, I have not received any support ticket. How long does this entire process take?

Hi Lior,

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update. I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect one of our agents to reach out to you directly via support ticket as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork
salootq
Community Member

I want to get an API access key, instead I get this message:
"Unfortunately, your subscription plan does not allow accessing this feature."

Am I supposed to activate it somehow? I do not see any button to let them know I want a key.
I am a freelancer, and from my understanding any freelancer can get a key for free -
"[...] freelancers on any membership plan can request access to Upwork's API [...]." from https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/115015857647-Request-an-API-Key.
Please help me or refer me to help desk.

Thanks

Hi Salman,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via email to assist you further with the API key.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
ray_nick
Community Member

Hi there

I want to request for Upwork API key but the link is expired. How can I have access to APIs?

Thanks

Hi Nick,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
pyhope
Community Member

I am having the same issue, Created the API key for a test but it's been disabled for weeks. Can you please help?

Hi  Tesfamichael Molla,

We saw your post in the community and converted it into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. Rest assured that one of our agents will be reaching out to you.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members