🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Feedback issue.
Page options
6401fe82
Community Member

Feedback issue.

I accidentally sent a request for feedback to the client, after which I closed the contract, unaware that they would immediately respond to it and that afterward, that feedback wouldn't be available for the end contract. The problem is that they don't have the option to give final feedback (i don't have also), and the feedback from the middle should stand as the end feedback for both of us.

It also states that the contract was $55, although it was $600.

Please fix that.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

3 REPLIES 3
LuiggiR

Hi Vladimir,

I can confirm that your client should have the option to leave feedback on your contract. They can visit the contract's page, and the option will be available under the "Details" tab. If they're having trouble finding it, you can advise that they contact support directly for assistance. 

Regarding the amount you see as $55, this is listed as the original contract's budget, not what was paid. The correct amount is shown on your public Work History. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
6401fe82
Community Member

Can someone please open a support ticket for this problem

Hi Vladimir,

I see that you've raised a support ticket regarding your concern and one of our team members is already assisting you. You can access your support tickets here. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

- Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members