🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Ethical Hacker
Page options
ba5f1f87
Community Member

Ethical Hacker

I recently posted a job to hack a Facebook account that admitted on messenger to having my daughter murdered. The account obviously isn't the real person's identity, but the account they used was most likely used with their phone.

Upwork removed my job and suspended me. They recently lifted the suspension, however I'm afraid to list the job again. Why would they suspend me for asking for help to catch my daughters killer? 

**Edited for community guidelines**

5 REPLIES 5
yofazza
Community Member

I'm sorry, I'm not sure how things going in there, but here, these cases (internet harassment/bullying/accusations) are something the police love to deal with. They have better resources as well.

ba5f1f87
Community Member

They don't have Pegasus software 

yofazza
Community Member

They simply need to tell Facebook to provide them with the phone number, and tell cellphone providers to triangulate, among other things they can do.

Even in here the police will get to the house of people with fake accounts doing 'provocations' on the net (Fb/IG/etc) in a few days.

I'm only telling you that finding a freelance-hacker-on-Upwork is probably not a good solution. Here's the latest 'hacker' news here IIRC.

266daf31
Community Member

Hi.help me

Hi there, 

Thank you for reaching out to us. How can we assist you? 

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members