🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Buyer scammed me and got a refund leaving me ...
Page options
8e2878fc
Community Member

Buyer scammed me and got a refund leaving me a bad private feedback

I am reaching out to share my recent experience as a freelancer on Upwork and seek support in resolving an unfortunate incident. As an experienced professional committed to delivering high-quality work, I pride myself on maintaining integrity and transparency in all my client interactions.

Recently, I encountered a situation where a buyer misrepresented their needs, leading to a dispute and subsequent refund request. Despite my best efforts to resolve the issue and provide satisfactory work, the buyer initiated a chargeback, resulting in financial loss on my end.

Furthermore, the buyer left a negative private feedback, which inaccurately reflects the quality of service I provided. This unjust feedback not only impacts my reputation on the platform but also undermines the trust I've built with other clients over time.

I am deeply committed to upholding Upwork's standards of professionalism and excellence, and I believe in fair and equitable resolution processes. I am reaching out to the Upwork community in the hopes of finding a solution that restores the integrity of my profile and safeguards against similar incidents in the future.

If you have any suggestions or insights on how I can address this matter effectively, or if you have encountered similar challenges and have advice to offer, I would greatly appreciate your support.

Thank you for your attention and consideration.

1 REPLY 1
spectralua
Community Member

No solution, sorry. Thats all. Upwork dont care about such feedbacks. Move forward and gain more good feedbacks.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members