🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Consultation (Signup requirement)
Page options
68f9b305
Community Member

Consultation (Signup requirement)

Hi, Is it possible to drop the signup requirement for consultaiton booking by external clients. That will make it more convienet... and they can always join later, if they want. Just like external projects intitated by clients who are not registered with upwork. 

Just a quick thought ...! 

Thanks 🙂

Ijaz Ali
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Thanks for sharing your feedback, Ijaz! I'll share this with the team for review and consideration. If you have additional feedback you'd like to share, please feel free to post them here.  

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
d00c8a3b
Community Member

Hello Ijaz Ali,

Thank you for sharing your suggestion. To clarify, are you asking if it's possible to allow external clients to book consultations without requiring them to sign up initially? If so, I can forward your suggestion to the appropriate team for consideration. It's a thoughtful idea that could potentially improve convenience for clients. If you have any further details or preferences regarding this suggestion, please let me know, and I'll make sure to include them in the feedback.

Best regards,
Saba

JoanneP

Thanks for sharing your feedback, Ijaz! I'll share this with the team for review and consideration. If you have additional feedback you'd like to share, please feel free to post them here.  

~ Joanne
Upwork
68f9b305
Community Member

Yes, please do the same for the project catalogue, as well. 

thanks,

Ijaz Ali
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members