🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Can't accept interview as submit proposal gre...
Page options
dbd55ca7
Community Member

Can't accept interview as submit proposal greyed out

Hi all,

I'm not able to accept an interview invite for a job as the "submit proposal" is greyed out. I have cleared the cache and tried multiple browsers over the last 6 hours. Does this have something to do with verification (for which I never got an email link)? I'm afraid I'll lose the opportunity and I really don't want to.

Thanks in advance!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Kruthi and Edward,

I am sorry to hear about the trouble while submitting a proposal. I checked the jobs you are referring to and was unable to replicate the issue you are describing.

Kruthi, the 'Submit Proposal' button will be enabled only after you have entered all the relevant options on your proposals. Please go through your proposal and ensure you have added information in all the required fields including the 'Schedule a rate increase' section. 

Edward, you will need to close the pop up window by clicking the 'x' or 'Cancel' button on the window. Feel free to message us if you need further assistance.

- Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
ArjayM

Hi Kruthi,

I tried but I can't seem to replicate the issue you're describing. I can see the "Accept Interview" button by going to Find Work> Proposals> Invitation to interview. Please see this screenshot for your reference. I can also confirm that there's no restriction on your account so this should not be the case. 

Could you please share with us a screenshot of what you can see from your end upon accepting the invitation? We'll look further into that and assist you accordingly. We're looking forward to your response.

~ Arjay
Upwork
dbd55ca7
Community Member

Hi Arjay,

Thank you so much for the response! Here's what I see (screenshot attached) after fill out all the details on the "Invitation to Interview" page.

- Kruthi

Screenshot_20240422-074504.png

d2eef75d
Community Member

Hello Arjay,

I have a similar issue. See screenshot.  The "3 things you need to know" box appears and grays out the submit proposal box.

Edward

d2eef75d_0-1713753494038.png

Hi Kruthi and Edward,

I am sorry to hear about the trouble while submitting a proposal. I checked the jobs you are referring to and was unable to replicate the issue you are describing.

Kruthi, the 'Submit Proposal' button will be enabled only after you have entered all the relevant options on your proposals. Please go through your proposal and ensure you have added information in all the required fields including the 'Schedule a rate increase' section. 

Edward, you will need to close the pop up window by clicking the 'x' or 'Cancel' button on the window. Feel free to message us if you need further assistance.

- Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members