🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » A Proper Art Portfolio
Page options
bonnie_bright
Community Member

A Proper Art Portfolio

I would love to have the ability to rearrange the order of illustrations in my portfolio.  I find the tools to upload portfolio pieces clunky.  Is there another way to display work that, perhaps, I'm not seeing?

3 REPLIES 3
celgins
Community Member

I'm not sure if this helps, but if you click the reversed double arrows, you will see a screen to reorder your portfolio items:

celgins_0-1710160130225.png

On the next screen, you will see:

celgins_1-1710160144450.png

Thanks so much for your response.  Yes, I do see that I can rearrange the individual projects, which is helpful.  The clunkiness happens when I upload illustrations.  Because this is project based, and not just a portfolio displaying all illustrations, I created a "project" that displays all of my illustrations within one project, even if they are not for the same client.  It's a work-around.  But, if I want to reorder the images within that project, so the strongest illustration, or the most recent addition shows up first, I can't.  I'd have to scrap the whole project and start a new one, then drag things up in the order I want them displayed.  Also, oftentimes, the program crashes while I'm uploading.

Ahh... I see what you mean. That type of arranging/reordering would be nice.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members