🐈
» Groups » Designers & Creatives » Forum » Getting News feed Jobs out of my skills
Page options
trends_grafix
Community Member

Getting News feed Jobs out of my skills

Hello Upwork community,

Recently I have made some changes to my profile and after that I am facing some issues about my news feed, The news feed is not working properly, No jobs showing, and I can see only one tab named to click to see more jobs, after clicking I am able to see the proposals from clients, but they are now totally out of my skills, I did not add the skills, but I am getting proposals in new feed related to data entry etc. although I am a graphics designer, so can you please what's the issue and solve my problem asap? Thank you in advance !!! 

2 REPLIES 2
LuiggiR

Hi Muhammad,

Could you please try adjusting your feed by running searches, applying filters, using the advanced search option, and saving your search to your feed? You can check out this help article for more information on how you can perform searches, save them to your feed and improve the results you see.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Luiggi R wrote:

Hi Muhammad,

Could you please try adjusting your feed by running searches, applying filters, using the advanced search option, and saving your search to your feed? You can check out this help article for more information on how you can perform searches, save them to your feed and improve the results you see.

Thank you.

Hey Luiggi, thank you so much for your reply. I will check and try to adjust the new fees as you instructed.