🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » Listening Music
Page options
fbe32f01
Community Member

Listening Music

What iam talking about,is listening Music it's very good if you asked me when I will Play music is  that while I was sad ,, Doing something that I was already bored then I played , while cleaning the room , And while Walking in the streets yaa  I like it , :headphone: I hope you will Enjoyed that Right :sparkles:🫰🏻

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Good Question, I like to listen kpop song you know and my Favorite Kpop group is BTS and more than I used to listen Taylor swift song And sometime Charlie Puth songs, they are my favorites 

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
f239fe88
Community Member

What are your favorite kinds of songs?

Good Question, I like to listen kpop song you know and my Favorite Kpop group is BTS and more than I used to listen Taylor swift song And sometime Charlie Puth songs, they are my favorites 

I like Blackpink for KPOP!

Charlie Puth is also great!

I like foreign songs!

I like KPop too!

My favourite kind is RnB, POP or African Music 

Which artists?

mawieshams
Community Member

Sia songs are my motivational songs when I am working freelance. Listen to her song "Greatest" and "Titanium".

6585aee1
Community Member

In recent years, video has become one of the most popular online formats, spanning from educational content to product reviews. Music videos recorded the highest category reach, with almost half of internet users worldwide reporting to watch music videos online each week

af5d050e
Community Member

I love to listen Remix!

😂

da233f6f
Community Member

Absolutely! Music has a way of enhancing various moments in life, whether it's lifting your mood when you're feeling down, adding energy to mundane tasks like cleaning, or providing a soundtrack for a walk through the streets. It's a wonderful way to enjoy and enrich different experiences. Thanks for sharing your love for music! :headphone::sparkles:

virtualbrix
Community Member

I pretty much like most music. Some nice classical is awesome

Latest Articles
Learning Paths