🐈
» Forums » Clients » "We have permanently blocked your account" - ...
Page options
68f5bc06
Community Member

"We have permanently blocked your account" - how to Fix?

Hello Team,

I created the upwork account few months back looking for assistance with building my brand. I originally had my debit card attached and noticed this at the top of the site:
"Financial transactions for your company have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support."

I originally ignored the warning and planned on updating once I found the talent i was looking for. Now that I want to pursue assistance I recieved a permanent block on the account. I did not recieve any email or notice of the reasoning and would like to fix this so I can move foward with hiring Talent.

3 REPLIES 3
c319b6dd
Community Member

I am also facing the same issue. Do you got the solution because when I tried to reach them they are not coming up with anything. 

Hi Hitesh,

I checked and it looks like the team reached out to you already about your account status. You can access the ticket here

~ Joanne
Upwork
JoanneP

Hi Zleek,

We saw your post in the community and converted it into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. Rest assured that one of our agents will be reaching out to you.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths