🐈
» Forums » Clients » Worker cancelled contract, blocked me and fun...
Page options
3dad59f2
Community Member

Worker cancelled contract, blocked me and funds not in escrow

i need help. a worker ended a contract without doing the work. My money is not in escrow to request a refund. It is in 

Milestones remaining (1).

The last I heard from him was that he was almost done and he was going to send what I needed through to me, 4 hours later he blocked me. So I can't contact him because he has blocked me but hes cancelled the contract.

I'm assuming he couldnt do the work and he blocked me so I couldn't leave a review.  How do I get my funds back for this contract?

Thanks in advance
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Liana,

I am sorry to hear about your experience with this freelancer. I checked the job you are referring to and can confirm that the refund has already been sent to your card. Please allow 3-5 business days for the credit to reflect on your card. Feel free to message us if you need further assistance. 

- Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
PradeepH

Hi Liana,

I am sorry to hear about your experience with this freelancer. I checked the job you are referring to and can confirm that the refund has already been sent to your card. Please allow 3-5 business days for the credit to reflect on your card. Feel free to message us if you need further assistance. 

- Pradeep

Upwork
spectralua
Community Member

You still able to leave feedback. Check contract - Details tab. It is there, at right side of page.

No, I couldnt leave feedback publicy, only private 😞 

Private feedback may not be visible, but it has a far greater impact on their JSS score.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths