🐈
» Forums » Clients » Why recently many bugs on the website ?
Page options
7bd0d548
Community Member

Why recently many bugs on the website ?

It's been a few weeks since I keep getting numerous amount of bugs in the website.

Like here are an example, where I was trying to fund a milestone to a freelancer, but then the page won't let me in.

So my question is, why is there so many bugs recently in the website?

Is it because upwork right now is financially struggling to compensate a good quality developers?  

If so, I think it's very ridiculous. The fact that they have so many good quality freelancers here available to develop a website in a very affordable price, but they cannot hire any such a good freelancer like I do here successfully. They should be hiring a competent experienced, project manager like me or better then.

If so, I think many people are pretty much deceived by the fact that higher price equals to higher quality while that is not true, that is not how you value a service. If you're in a developing country, you can find a very good quality of service in a very cheap price. I found Google pretty much outsource, offshore there employees like that, but they did it successfully.

1 REPLY 1
andfreelancer
Community Member

Hello, thanks. Upwork updates day by day. Sometimes upwork get some fake client. For the privacy app work follow lot of rules. They verify client details manually and sometimes automatically. If anyone posted a jobs, there is required some connects to apply. Sweets very important to manage everything very carefully. That's why it's happening. Don't worry, post your jobs details very carefully and verify your payment method and phone number. It's take sometimes. Sometimes few days. After verify, you can move forward. Upworks don't have any bugs, it's the security safety and privacy.

Thanks

Md. Asaduzzaman Shuvo.

Upwork freelancer and

Software developer at **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Latest Articles
Learning Paths