🐈
» Forums » Clients » Upwork is bias
Page options
c2a5d2fb
Community Member

Upwork is bias

I entered into a contract with a Nigerian freelancer disguising to live in Colombia, I made payment for work to be done for me and Upwork released the funds to the freelancer and marked the work "completed" and paid" which means the work has been completed by the freelancer and he has been paid the funds and I didn't even get a glimpse of any work, the freelancer doesn't even respond to my message, their only concern is if I threatened to report their account on Fiverr platform that is where they will respond for me not to report their account. Pls I need help, no work was done for me and mt funds too have been released to the freelancer. I can't get my money back and no work too and if I contact Upwork, their responses from their chatbot too are not favourable at all, there is no even customer care to communicate with. Pls I need help

4 REPLIES 4
fccfebe2
Community Member

wrote:

Hi Kujo, please refer to this article for help: https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211062158-Dispute-an-agency-or-freelancer-s-hours#:~:te....

Thank you bro

My issue is different, I wasn't with Upwork when the freelancer sent the contract and I received it and paid, so when I signed up, I couldnt find it as a job in my profile, if I send him a request to allow me view the work also, he wouldn't respond so there is. Nothing I could do, I am just handicapped

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Kujo,

I am sorry to hear about your experience with this freelancer. I see that one of our team members is already assisting you regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

- Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths