Selection of candidates

Dear all

I would have an idea about the "selection of candidates" section

how it works and how freelancers are ranked please

Regards

8 REPLIES 8
williamtcooper
Community Member

Based upon Upwork's secret algo - somewhat random in many cases.

I'm Looking forward to be part of your team Sir,

You may visit my profile if you have free time,

Thankyou and GodBless

6c6796bb
Community Member

The selection of candidates typically involves several steps. Employers or clients begin by posting a job or project description, to which freelancers then apply. After receiving applications, employers review them to shortlist candidates based on their skills and qualifications. These shortlisted candidates undergo further evaluation, considering factors such as their experience, the quality of their work, communication skills, and pricing. Based on this evaluation, candidates are ranked according to their suitability for the job or project. Finally, the employer makes a decision and selects the freelancer they believe best fits their needs and requirements.

Exactly!

This is a good response 

abede143
Community Member

The selection of candidates process typically involves reviewing the qualifications, skills, and experience of freelancers who have applied for a job or project. Freelancers are often ranked based on criteria such as their expertise, past work history, client feedback, and overall fit for the job requirements. Clients may also consider factors like communication skills, availability, and pricing when selecting candidates. The goal is to find the best match for the job based on the specific needs and preferences of the client.

03ec9e06
Community Member

I'm Looking forward to be part of your team Sir,God BLess

mahrukh001
Community Member

As a freelancer, I prioritize certain key factors that I've found to significantly impact Upwork rankings. You're welcome to consider these criteria when selecting candidates.

• Job Success Score (JSS)
  • Client Feedback
  • Skills and Expertise
  • Portfolio
  • Response Rate and Time
  • Profile Content
  • Long-Term Projects
Latest Articles
Learning Paths