🐈
» Forums » Clients » No Category matches my needs
Page options
felicia13
Community Member

No Category matches my needs

I posted a job last night for a LinkedIn expert, explaining exactly what I need—help with the platform, including an overview. This fell into neither the category 'Social Media' nor 'Career coaching.'  I went with the latter, having no other choice. The result was TWO applicants, both wanting to optimize my profile.

Is there a way to write in a category (or skip it altogether) that would result in better-matched responses? 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
khushbu_gohil
Community Member

Upwork algorithm nowadays work like that which not give proper matching to client..other are facing too

But you can find eduction or something related or use tags which is relevant to your requirements. And you can also invite freelancers by searching with keywords to get better results for your requirements 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
khushbu_gohil
Community Member

Upwork algorithm nowadays work like that which not give proper matching to client..other are facing too

But you can find eduction or something related or use tags which is relevant to your requirements. And you can also invite freelancers by searching with keywords to get better results for your requirements 

d09d0a43
Community Member

Hello Felicia,

I was surfing through the community page when I saw your post.

Well, I am a LinkedIn expert.

I can help exactly with what you want done.

Be rest assured about giving you the best.

I am open in connecting with you now or in the nearest future.

Thank you, Emmanuel. I took the time and found a solution. Good luck to you!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths